Is a preview of my design displayed?
Yes, you are shown a very accurate image of how your plate(s) will look. There will be some colour variations due to screen differences but these are not significant.
Can I alter the spacing of my registration number?
Yes, the designer has an option where you can ask to take control of the spacing. Please note that altering the spacing means you SHOULD NOT use the plates on public roads. By default the designer displays the registration number in the legal format.
Can I order different size plates or multiple plates in an order?
Yes, the designer allows you to create a design, add that design to your shopping basket and make up further designs.
Are 3D characters legal?
Yes, the 3D fonts (standard, hi-line and carbon) are all legal according to DVLA.
Are the 3D characters raised from the surface of the plates?
No, the 3D fonts are a printing affect of grey and black.
Can I enter my own tag line along the bottom of the plates?
Yes, the designer has an option where you can enter personalised text of your choice. Please note that entering your own text means you SHOULD NOT use the plates on public roads. By default the designer displays the legal text which is the name and post code of the manufacturer.
What is the cut off time for same day dispatch?
Orders placed before 3pm on a UK working day are dispatched that day. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday, a public holiday or during the weekend, will be dispatched on next working day.
Does the delivery charge increase if I add more number plates to my order?
Yes, we try to be fair with delivery costs and charge based upon the size and weight of the order. Typically a motorcycle plate starts at £2.45 whereas a pair of standard plates starts at £3.95.
How do you package your number plates?
We use custom made envelopes specifically designed for the transportation of number plates to prevent damage in transit. Larger orders and some larger sized plates are manually wrapped in cardboard to ensure protection from being damaged in transit.
I am ordering plates as a gift - is the outer packaging plain?
Yes, the outer packaging is generic and plain.
Which courier do you use?
All orders are sent via Royal Mail.
Does it cost more for delivery to Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man or remote postcodes in Scotland?
No, Royal Mail honour the same prices throughout the UK. Please note, when looking to use the next day delivery service, check Royal Mail's website for delivery times on their Special Delivery.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we will ship to the UK, Europe and countries Worldwide. During ordering online via our website select the relevant delivery option.
Can I collect my number plates?
No, we do not offer a collection service. The vast majority of packages fit through a standard letterbox.
Telephone, email, address. This can be incorporated into the plate builder.
Policy on cookies and privacy would be placed here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read before continuing with your purchase.
1) The terms and conditions apply to all business transactions carried out by PPP Systems Limited, hereinafter referred to as the 'Company'.
2) The person applying for bespoke goods from the ‘Company’ is hereinafter referred to as the 'Purchaser'.
3) Your statutory rights are not affected.
4) Section 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (Statutory Instrument 200 No.2334) no cancellations are accepted once the Purchaser has placed an order via the internet, telephone or through the mail. Subsequently there is no ‘cooling off period’, the transaction cannot be reversed and no refund can be given. Therefore it is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure that all details are entered onto the internet forms the Company provides and submitted correctly. Under the Distance Selling Regulations the Company must notify you that the service we provide begins as soon as an order is received.
5) Number plates are a bespoke product particular to the Purchaser. Return of items for refund is ONLY available if the product fails with a manufacturing fault within 14 days of delivery. Replacement of an item is ONLY available if the product fails with a manufacturing fault within the warranty period or has been damaged in transit. The liability is limited to a refund only. Claims for damages, interest on moneys paid or any other expenses will NOT be considered. The Purchaser MUST NOT accept a delivery if the packaging is damaged. Components used in plate building process meet the BS AU145d specification.
6) The On Line Plate Designer software gives an accurate representation of how the plate(s) will look. There maybe slight differences due to colour variations on the website. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure the correct details for the plates are entered into the designer.
7) Whilst every attempt is made to ensure the fastest possible dispatch of goods, the Company cannot guarantee any specific time period for the entire transaction. The Company cannot accept responsibility for delays or errors caused by the postal system or third party carriers over which the Company has no control.
This is a demonstration of how easily the PPP Online Number Plate Designer can be plugged into a website.
Clicking PLATE DESIGNER brings the designer into view. All of the aspects within the designer can be tailored to suit your specific requirements: colours, graphics, plate sizes, fonts, badges, in fact anything you require to make the designer your own.
Go ahead and try it or click DEMO to see it in action.
The plug-in brings all the features of a number plate designer, sales via PayPal, order processing, printing of the plates and dispatch note.
The plug-in saves thousands of pounds in development costs and brings all the skill and knowledge PPP has with number plates.
There are many ways to incorporate the builder into a website, including the design layout of the builder.
PPP Systems Limited can build the plug-in to your website or the whole website. This page is here to show functionality.